Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oxblood Oxfords


Last weekend my brother came to visit and I took him to the Sunday flea at Eastern Market. It's a good thing his feet were too big because I scored these men's Bostonian "Classics" cap-toe shoes for myself for a mere $7. It's surprising to me in how good of a condition they were in when I bought them - like they were hardly ever worn. (Perhaps they bit at the previous owner's feet too much? Now, another [wo]man's treasure....) I wore them on this grey, gloomy day with a black cardigan and scarf, knee-length trench coat, jeans and of course, my vintage Chanel bag. Fall fashion is in full swing.

Plea for help: Somebody stop me from buying oxfords. These are my third pair since November 2009 and they all look the same. I'm about to buy these leather and canvass brogues. I mean, how do you ignore that price?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment